Friday, February 16, 2007

WhoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooo




Well we had a great day, the weather was sunny and warm. The drive to LA was pretty easy and we got to see the top sights... Hollywood, The Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive .....BUT the best was we got tickets to see DrummmmmRollllllllllllllllllll........................



Yes, My Guy, Craig Ferguson! His guest for this tapeing was Keiffer Sutherland, the stare of the hit series (one of my fav's "24"


More to come on our trip to LA.....in future posts. We leave for San Francisco tomorrow!

















2 Comments:

Georgia Oliver, Dreams Ink! Digital Designs said...

Ohhhhh nice Diann! I love KS! He's been a fave of mine for a long time. I'm sooo jealous .... what fun you are having on this trip. Miss ya bunches though... hugs and love,

Raylene said...

HOLY MOLY! You lucky gal! I LOVE Craig Ferguson! He's a real nut! Did you ever see the movie he did with Charlotte Church??? It was great! Keiffer is okay too- I don't watch "24" but he's Canadian and I love that!!!